Outside Sales Representative
We are looking for motivated individuals interested in a long term sales career to join our outside sales team. As an outside sales rep, you will learn new skills by working with our experienced sales professionals to support customer relationships and grow profitable sales.
You'll identify and cultivate new prospects from residential territories. We also have extensive direct mail, online, and referral networks that help with leads.
You'll meet with homeowners to educate them on the services offered by Woodridge Deck & Gazebo. Upon assignment, you will be ready to use our innovative tools and internal resources to cultivate shared success for you, Woodridge Deck & Gazebo, and our customers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• This position requires customer focus and ability to communicate in a professional manner
• Must have reliable transportation
• Desirable: Experience with hardscape design such as grade changes and landscape sketching, deck design, and landscape design.
• Experience estimating projects with accurate measurements and price product proposals
• Must be strategic and on top of product and market knowledge to build relationships, network, link resources and apply business practices
• Must be goal driven, have good organizational and administration skills in order to self-manage and complete relevant paperwork
• Must maintain a valid state Driver’s License and safe driving record
• One year previous sales, business or construction experience or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
• Consistent walking and canvassing of a territory, on foot and meeting with homeowners
• Ability to present, pitch and deliver a brief sales meeting in person at a customer's home on a consistent basis
• Customer Appointments may include evenings and Saturdays
• Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs
• Must have the ability to work with minimal supervision
• Must be able to pass background check
• Must sign confidentiality agreement
This is a Commission Based position.
Woodridge Deck & Gazebo is an Equal Opportunity/M/F/Veteran/Disabled Employer. Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply.